Available in four bright two-tone colour schemes, with whitewall tyres, fly screen and chrome front luggage rack, the Evasion transports you back to the festive Parisian streets of the 1950s.
Peugeot has been making scooters since 1953 and the Django's styling is inspired by the the refined lines of S57C model from 1958.
While its looks may be rooted in the heritage of the brand, the Django is packed with modern technology – LED lighting features throughout, used for front and rear indicators, rear light and the signature lighting surrounding the Peugeot lion at the front. There’s a 12-volt charging socket for gadgets and the semi-digital dashboard has a trip computer.
The 125cc version of the Django is powered by a clean & efficient modern motor and can be ridden on an A1 licence. Synchro Braking Control (SBC) distributes braking effort simultaneously between the front and rear 200mm disc brakes, for controlled and balanced stopping power.
Designed for modern life, the Django has a lockable dual compartment glove box with a 12-volt power socket inside, for charging gadgets on the go, plus a helmet-size luggage bay beneath the seat. Its low seat height and spacious flat floor pan make it comfortable for riders of all sizes – its light weight and compact size make it easy to manoeuvre.
Django – the scooter that delves into history to reinvent its future.
- Generous storage compartment beneath the seat
- Fly screen
- Flat footboard
- Dual compartment lockable glove-box with 12V power socket
- Modern LED lighting (front and rear indicators, rear light) and signature lighting in the front grille
- Semi digital dashboard
- Synchro Braking Control (SBC)
- Dual seat with ribbed detailing and white piping
- Two-tone bodywork
- Chrome effect bodywork trim
- White wheels with white-wall tyres
- Painted mirrors with chrome surround
- Folding chrome front luggage rack
- Numerous optional accessories available